• Members 55 posts
    June 25, 2024, 10:25 a.m.

I'm having a difficult time with Shopify's new Web Pixels API. All scripts added as "web pixels" run in a sandboxed environment within an iFrame, which is messing up the UET tag from Microsoft Ads. It seems like the tag can't access the necessary URL parameters (like MSCLKID) needed for conversion tracking.

I thought about extracting the parameter and sending it with the tag, but Microsoft's documentation is pretty vague and doesn't explain how to override these parameters. Has anyone found a workaround for this? How can I track conversions from Microsoft Ads with the new Web Pixels API? Any tips would be great!

• Members 1 post
    July 4, 2024, 7:56 a.m.

Hey man, did you find a solution?

I have visited almost all the web knowledge and can't find a solution. Also, no one from Microsoft will help you to complete these things. The same thing happens on Google, but Google technicians will help you to set up Google ad pixel. I am disappointed with the poor service of Microsoft.

• Mod
    July 5, 2024, 9:27 a.m.

@yasir007462 - Please share the screenshot of your Conversion Goal setup on Microsoft ads and web Pixel API setup on Shopify.