• Members 35 posts
    Dec. 21, 2023, 8:01 a.m.

Hello,

I serve as an administrator for a GTM account. Recently, we've encountered an issue where new users added to our GTM account are not receiving invitations. Despite thorough checks, including the SPAM folder, these invitations seem to be missing from their mailboxes. This situation has been noted for several users added in the last couple of months.

With a current user count of 40 in our GTM account, I'm curious if there is a limit on the number of users allowed in a GTM account. Additionally, I'm interested in understanding if there might be other reasons contributing to the non-delivery of invitations to new users. As observed in the user list, their status is marked as 'Invitation pending.'

• Mod
    Dec. 21, 2023, 8:47 a.m.

If the users are unable to locate the invitations in their email inbox, they can directly access GTM by logging in as the user to whom the invitation was sent. On the top of the account list page, they should see a pending invitation for the account.

• Members 35 posts
    Dec. 21, 2023, 8:48 a.m.

Thanks for the help! We went ahead and found the invitation there. Interestingly, no emails or notifications came through, so everyone had to log in to discover it. Another quirky thing was that, even without accepting the invite, they could see details as users but couldn't manage other users (no Admin permissions).

All good now, but definitely room for making the user experience smoother!